Visiting Scholar Wei Huang at T20
- Dealing with cyber crime against financial institutions and infrastructure
- Blockchain technology's future implications and consequences
- Bridging the digital divide
- Skills for the New Digital Age
- Digital infrastructure
- Digitalization's potential for women's empowerment in Africa (with W20)
Visiting scholar Wei Huang participated in the T20 digital economy TF roundtable as a discussant on Jan 23-24 2017. However, she was critical about the emphasis on security issues, instead of focusing on policies for how the G20 could make better use of new technoogy to boost the global economy, or deal with pressing economic issues.